Payment Gateway Integration
A payment gateway is an e-commerce application service provider service that authorizes payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateway protects credit cards details encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information passes securely between the customer and the merchant and also between merchant and payment processor.
A payment gateway facilitates the transfer of information between a payment portal (such as a website, mobile phone or IVR service) and the Front End Processor or acquiring bank. When a customer orders a product from a payment gateway enabled merchant, the payment gateway performs a variety of tasks to process the transaction
Though it may sound simple but actually the entire working of a payment gateway comprises of multiple complex steps; a brief of which is given below: -
- Visitor places the order on the website and it is sent to the merchant's web server in encrypted format. This is usually done via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- The transactions details are then forwarded to the concerned Payment Gateway.
- The transaction information is then passed on to the merchants acquiring bank by the Payment Gateway.
- Merchants acquiring bank then forwards the transaction information to the issuing bank (one that issued the credit card to the customer).
- Then the card issuing bank sends a response back to the Payment Gateway. The response includes information that whether the payment has been approved or declined. In case of declination the reason is also sent in the response.
- The response is then forwarded by the Payment Gateway to the merchant's server.
- At merchants server the response is encrypted again and is relayed back to the customer. This allows the customer to know that whether the order has been placed successfully or not.
- The entire process typically takes less than 5 seconds. At the end of the bank day (or settlement period), the acquiring bank (or card issuing bank) deposits the total of the approved funds in to the merchant's nominated account.
Our payment gateway integration Services include:
- Clickbank Payment Gateway Integration
- CCBill Payment Gateway Integration
- Worldpay Payment Gateway Integration
- Itransact Payment Gateway Integration
- SFIPay Payment Gateway Integration
- Realx Payment Gateway Integration
- Paypal payment gateways Integration
- ANZ-egate Payment Gateway Integration
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration
- Safepay Payment Gateway Integration
- Digicontent sales Payment Gateway Integration
- Google CheckOut payment gateways Integration
- Storm Pay payment gateways Integration
- 2CheckOut payment gateways Integration
- Authorized.Net payment gateways Integration
We are proficient in not only the one time billing but also the recurring billing haldling if the payment gateway supports the recussing payment.
Looking for an expert. We can
help you to right content.
Submit Your Testimonial
Ravi and his team have done fantastic work, and we would recommend his services to anyone that asks.
If you want expert help, in a timely manner then use Ravi.
Keep Up the good work, I appreciaet all that you have done for us.
Success to you,